Brazilian Rosewood fretsboad '65 original "Sunburst" Rose neck. 100% original in more than 8.5/10 condition.
Small Headstock, Transition logo, Pearl dots, Brazilian Rosewood Fretsboard,
Three Gray Bobbin pickups, 3Ply White pickguard...perfect '65 Strat details...100%
original in more than 8.5/10 condition.
Alder body less than 7.2lb super feather weight, amazing strong "Rock" tone...player's dream.
- 100% original (Broke solider joints one time before, but still keep original including frets and nut.)
- Only a few playing wears on body edge, but totaly good lookin gear!!
- Alder body less than 7.2lb feather weioght, and three original '65 Gary bobbin pickups, amazing strong"Rock" sound.
- Early '65 Brazilian Rosewood fretsboad.
- With original rought Black Tolec case, Tremolo arm and Tremolo backplate.
･We alredy done proffecinal set up, original frets more than 85% left,
easy to play.
*Neck Date: 2 JUN 65 B
*Pots Date : Vol Can't read , Tone 304-6516×2
*Pickups : 2-10-65×3
With original rouight Black Tolex case, Tremolo arm and Tremolo backplate.