Only 210 pices made in 1997, Custom Shop Jimi Hendrix Monterey Stratocaster, never played!!
One of collectable 90s Custom Shop guitars. Jimi Hendrix Monterey Stratocaster only made 210 pieces in 1997. Out of our shop collection.
- 100% original (Never touched solider joints)
- We are original owner, bought from Big shop in Canada they keep in thier weahouse more than 10 years ago. After we got it, only keep our shop collection and desplay at our shop showcase.
- *Based on Vintage Reissue Stratocaster (21th frets with Synchronized Tremolo) and set up for left hander.
- *Hnad painting on Fiesta Red body.
- *Birds-eye and wild flamed neck with Rosewood fretsboard.
- *Special tremolo backplate and Sticker on body top.
- *With White leather gig bag, and Tour case.
We already done professional set up, easy to play!!
Original Hendrix Monterey Strat has White leather Strat and White Document case, but these accessories lost in trasport from Canad to Japan...Saler contacted Custom Shop and hey required the guitar Satificate document reprinted.
*With original White leather gig bag and Tour case.